Welcome to Lembongan Water Sport
About Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan is a small island off the southeast coast of the main island of Bali. Fast becoming one of Bali’s most popular attractions, this island paradise is a world away from the hassle and hectic pace of South Bali. Neither hawkers nor traffic mar the magnificent scenery; this is a fine place to just put your feet up and relax. Main activities include surfing, diving and snorkeling. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere, and a vivid aqua blue in colour.
Nusa lembongan & Nusa penida is the best Coral reef , marine life , colourful fish and warm water. Did you know that Nusa Lembongan & Nusa penida is a great place to snorkel? The snorkeling and diving off the Nusa lembongan & Nusa penida are well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet.
With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan & nusa penida is a must activity for all the family. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist. Snorkeling & Diving in Nusa lembongan on one of our Lembongan day Cruises is an experience to be treasured and remembered!
Snorkeling is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full time supervision by our trained staff; we also have life jackets and flotation devices for those that are not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family
Snorkelling day trip from Bali to nusa lembongan & nusa penida island
The price is IDR 1000,000/person if you book and pay online the price only IDR 900,000/person include:
- Return Hotel Transfer from Nusa dua, Jimbaran, kuta, legian, seminyak, Canggu, ubud and sanur( Pick up hotel 7:45-8:30 & arrive hotel 17:00-17:30)
- Fast boat transfer ( departure from sanur 9:30 & departure from lembongan 16:00)
- 3 spot snorkelling tour to nusa penida & nusa lembongan depend weather condition ( If good weather we go to manta bay, crystal bay and toyapakeh, if big swell we go to Gamat bay/ Cenengan bay , Toyapakeh and mangrove point )from 10:45-13:30
- Towel, Locker, snorkelling equipment ( Fin , snorkel and Mask) snorkelling guide, and Mineral water
- Buffet Lunch indonesian food include 1 soft drink from 13:30-14:30
- Mangrove Tour with Kayak or small traditional boat from 14:30-15:00